The 2nd button (A) is configured to use the "up" direction for games that require you to push up to jump.
If you want a 3 button Amiga Controller, with 2 button action AND a button mapped to push up to jump, see my other listings.
The perfect controller for Super Mario 64 on the Commodore, look it up it's awesome!
Commodore 64 / Atari 2600 - Push Up to Jump Mapped
• A direct replacement for Atari 2600 Controller
• Also works with Flashback 9 an X - check out video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqmTj0l4U0
• Safe for Commodore 64 - follows original Atari 2600 configuration will not damage your CIA chip
• (If you want an Amiga controller with an additional action 2 button - check my other listings)
• (B) left button (fire 1)
• (A) right button (jump or accelerate) - mapped to "up" direction
• Start and Select - move right and left respectively - works in games that use right and left direction to select from a menu item if applicable
• New 10ft cable
• BRAND NEW Custom Designed Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with gold contacts for longer life (see pics)
• New Black case
• New buttons, contact pads