- SOLD OUT - Contact Us -
This is a pre-order page. Prototype has been designed and tested as shown in pictures and video. Slight color variations may existing in whites and blacks depending on dye lots of materials.
Limited Run of quantity 50 to start. More will be considered at a later date.
NOTE: Buy with confidence. You are protected - cancel anytime, if you place the pre-order and later decide you no longer want it before it is built - you will get a full refund, just reach out to us. (There are multiple employees aware of the orders coming in. )
First come first serve, built in the order received. Wait times may vary depending on how many orders come in. Each item is fabricated individually and hand-built. They take time to produce, so your patience is appreciated. You can see the order queue here
Introducing the RetroGameBoyz Colecovision Arcade Stick
"Bring the Arcade Experience Home"
I loved Colecovision growing up! Those games were amazing. Unfortunately I never had one as a kid, my parent's already bought use the Atari 2600 and soon after I moved on to the Commodore 64. I still remember when I visited my friend down the block and played Colecovision. He put in Donkey Kong (which was the pack-in-game) - and started playing. I was blown away - it was exactly like what I recalled from the arcade. Wow! "Let me try" - I grab the controller and I'm like - "this thing sucks!"
Many years later I would revisit this love for gaming with my son and dad, which now in my day is known as Retrogaming. Retrogaming has quite a following and I love being part of this community. You can learn more what happened in a few of my blog articles if interested.
What you are getting
- Black *3D Printed* Base (just like my others - strong, sturdy, aesthetic)
- 8 way directional Sanwa COPY / CLONE - high quality joystick - white ball
- Custom PCB controller board
- A.K.A the "Sammy Board" (named after my late dad)
- Custom Keypad with specifically PCB designed for Colecovision
- Sanwa COPY / CLONE high quality fire buttons (2) - solid white
- Wire harness and terminal connections
- Specify cable length - I can use a 9ft cabled or adjust to desired length. Usually 3' to 4' cable is sufficient. (Note that a longer cable MAY causes an issue with Defender. There is a sporadic issue for some reason the resistance is too much and activates fire button 2 using your smart bomb when firing the laser. Defender is the only known game to do this that I am aware of. Note that this would be the same with the factory OEM control pad too. This is game specific) You can use an extension cable if you want a longer cable and don't' mind the issues a longer cable can cause with certain games. I can use a longer cable if you want, but please specify in the notes.
- Rubber feet on base
*3D Printed parts are all unique and may exhibit signs of travel marks or surface impressions under certain lighting conditions. This a completely normal part of the 3D printing process due to variance in materials, build surfaces and temperatures. I do my best to make all the parts look as perfect as possible. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just contact me for a replacement or refund.
Pictures shown are of the initial prototype. Slight variations in texture or logo style may occur - but for the most part will look similar.
Current Order Queue - each unit will be individually marked under the joystick dust cover. Waiting on more boards - should be delivered this week - but because of the pending storm in FL - there may be delivery days.
Bring the arcade experience home!