- Only to be used with Original Colecovision Controller / Keypad
- Only to be used with RetroGameBoyz control pad or single button Atari 2600 Joystick
- DO NOT USE WITH SEGA GENESIS CONTROLLER
- DOES NOT WORK WITH Colecovision Roller Controller
- Always be sure to turn off your console first before plugging in Y - Adapter and control pads
- DB9 Y splitter cable / port saver - approximately 9 in in length
- Allows original Colecovision controller with keypad and Atari compatible joysticks and game pads to work simultaneously
- Add keypad functions while using more comfortable Atari compatible joysticks and controllers
- Saves your retro consoles' DB9 ports from the constant changing of your game controllers
Note: Atari 2600 paddles and OEM / original 1 button Atari Joystick CAN be plugged in at the same time AND left in.
BUT - Sega Genesis controller or OEM Atari 7800 controller will disable paddle functionality if left in together.
Note: If you would like to use this Y cable on your Atari 2600 to keep the paddles and joystick plugged in simultaneously, you must use and original Atari 2600 joystick or one button compatible joystick only. If an original Atari 7800 joystick, Sega Genesis control pad or RetroGamBoyz Atari 7800 control pad is plugged in with the paddle, the paddle will not work correctly.