If the item is out of stock - you can be notified when I add one to inventory. However, these are still built in the order received (depending on the number of orders in the queue). I usually add one to stock after I ship one out, but there still could be a number of orders ahead of yours. Please use the order to queue to see where I am in the build process.
With this controller you will want to see how far you can get. My highest is wave 47, 1.4 million. Let's have a Robotron High Score Challenge!
The only controller you should be using to play Robotron 2084 OR the home-brew Time Salvo on the Atari 7800.
Only COMPATIBLE with:
- Atari 7800 Robotron 2084
- Atari 7800 2 button games (left port only)
- Atari 2600 / compatible 1 joystick / 1 button games (left port only)
- Commodore 64 Robotron 2084
- Atari 2600 (homebrew version of Robotron)
- Works with DB9 -> DB15 adapters for Atari 5200 Robotron
2 joystick mode Atari 7800 Robotron Control Configuration
- Brand NEW Circuit Board - designed to work with the Atari 7800 Robotron AND Atari 7800 2 button games
- Also works with Atari 2600 and Atari Joystick compatible consoles and computers for 1 button 1 joystick games (left port only)
- Super responsive directional pads (color may vary - blue, red, black)
- 3D Printed case
- Factory mold injected buttons - RED (NES - style)
- Thumb-sticks (color may vary - silver, blue, red, black) with black silicone grips (color ring may vary - red, white, or blue)
- (2) New 10ft cable DB9 cables
- left button - left port action 2
- right button - left port action 1
- D-Pad Left -
(color may vary - silver, blue, red, black ) - standard directional - port 1 (left)
- D-Pad Right
(color may vary - silver, blue, red, black) - standard directional - port 2 (right)