Built to order
RetroGameBoyz Atari 5200 "Themed" control pad (shown) sold separately
This awesome keypad module designed by RetroGameBoyz uses the DB15 to DB9 adapter (see pic of PCB) created by retrogaming enthusiast John Konstantopoylos. John is well known for making this and many other adapters for various game systems and computers. John and I are teaming up to re-sell and promote each other's products.
This module allows you to use standard retro video game joysticks and controllers that have standard DB9 joystick ports, including RetroGameBoyz Atari 5200 and Sega Master system control pads with the Atari 5200 along with full keypad functionality.
It will enable you to start, pause, reset and select various menu functions as well as play MOST Atari 5200 2 button games.
- 8ft DB15 Cable - can be cut to size - just specify in notes on checkout
- 9 pin male input for atari compatible joysticks
- Supports 2 fire buttons!
You can directly use any joystick/gamepad for:
- RetroGameBoyz Sega Master System Game Pad (B and A)
- RetroGameBoyz Atari 5200 "Themed" Game Pad (B and A) - sold separately or as combo
- AMIGA - (1 button only)
- ATARI 8bit - (1 button only) - Atari 7800 (DOES NOT WORK)
- ATARI ST - (1 button only)
- Commodore 64/128 - (1 button only)
- AMSTRAD CPC - (1 button only)
- Sega Master System (buttons 1 and 2)
- Sega Genesis - buttons ( B and C)
You can also plug other adapters which will allow you to connect many other controller devices:
- Amiga Atari ST Mouse Adapter
- DB15 PC Joystick Adapter
- Wireless Bluetooth Joystick Adapter
- A USB (ps2 compatible) Mouse Adapter
- And various USB Joystick Adapters