Commodore 64 / Atari 2600 with "Push Up to Jump" Button
• A direct replacement for Atari 2600 Controller
• Also works with Flashback 9 an X - check out video
• Safe for Commodore 64 - follows original Atari 2600 configuration will not damage your CIA chip
• (If you want an Amiga controller with an additional action 2 button - check my other listings)
• (B) left button (fire 1)
• (A) right button (jump or accelerate) - mapped to pushing up action
• Start and Select - move right and left respectively - works in games that use right and left direction to select from a menu item if applicable
• New 10ft cable
• BRAND NEW Custom Designed Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with gold contacts for longer life (see pics)
• New Black case
• New buttons, contact pads
The 2nd button is mapped to pushing up for games that require you to push up to jump.
The perfect controller for Super Mario 64 on the Commodore, look it up it's awesome!