Professionally designed, brand new, custom, handmade control stick designed specifically for Atari 2600 (1 button games) and Commodore 64 (1 button games) and other Atari 2600 (1 button games) joystick compatible consoles and computers.
Provides a new way to experience retro games on the original consoles, computers. Also works with Retron 77.
2nd button is configured to use the "UP" direction to act like a "jump" button or accelerate for games that require you to push up to jump or accelerate etc. .
If you want something more custom, please contact me first to see if I can do it for you.
Note: Colors may have slight variations due to different manufacturer dye lots, but nothing that detracts from overall appearance.
Commodore 64 / Atari 2600 - 1 action button, 1 button mapped to up
- A direct replacement for an Atari 2600 or compatible joystick
- Works on the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 and other Atari 2600 joystick compatible computers and consoles
- Mold Injection commercial ABS case
- High quality (Sanwa clone copy) control stick and buttons
- Lighted buttons (blue / red / white)
- (uses +5v available in most Atari console models and Commodore to light LEDs)
- other consoles: buttons MAY NOT light as +5v pin may not be available
- Red button left- action 1 (Commodore 64 / Atari 2600 etc.)
- Red button right - mapped to up (games specific)
- NEW 10ft approx. cable (before assembly)
- New rubber wire tension pull
- Professional assembly, PCB junction, AND crimp connectors